Wednesday, September 18, 2013
This piece need no introduction as I have shared few days ago the piece that I have been wearing all along.
Made by LP Tim of Wat lahanrai, Rayong province. It was released together with the much acclaimed Khum phen plai kuman (KPPK). and in fact this somdej was mixed with Phong plai kuman as well together with the sacred buddhakom powder made by Pu Tim himself. That explained why somdej Yant har and Yant sam 2517/18 is much more expensive than other earlier batch somdej by LP Tim as well. Thus I always advise people to try out somdej yant har/yant sam or loob om before investing in an expensive KPPK. A pim lek, white powder KPPK block 2 costs 120k thb easily now.
I have a fellow collector friend that practises Tibetan Buddhism and meditation for years and he told me that LP Tim amulets is very very powerful. He can feel it when he holds the amulet in his hand. It is second to LP Tim (Wat Changhai) 2505 Taulit. And this collector friend of mine has a vast collection of Somdej/amulets from LP Doem, LP Suk, LP Daeng, LP Nak and of course Pu Tim as well.
Tuesday, September 10, 2013
1. Ground broken amulets of Somedej Wat Rakang, Somdej BangKhunPhrom. Wat Sampluen Amulets, Wat Indraviharn, Wat Ngern Klongtoey, LP Prink amulets
2. Holy soil from 4 important Buddhistic places in India,
3. The great 5 holy powder of Itthaje Powder, Maharaj Powder, Tri Nisinghae powder, Padhamang Powder, Budhakhun Powder
4. Bronze dust of casting Buddha from many important temples: Wat Palaelai Suphanburi, Wat Dhevasangkharam Kanchanaburi, Wat Bovornniwej Bangkok, Wat Makutkasart, Wat Phra Singh Chiang Mai, Wat Bodhi. Wat Rajbopit, etc
5. Holy soil from 9 good name areas : Chai Nat, Chaiyaphum, Chaibadal, Phichai, Denchai, Mahachai, Chaiya, Nakonchaisri, Hariphuchai. ( Chai = Victory)
6. Holy water & holy candle wax from 109 temples
Sharing this piece of somdej yant sam by LP Tim, wat lahanrai.
Somdej by lp tim is a good replacement to the expensive khum phen as it is mixed with phong plai kuman as well. I wore it for few years now n I can vouch for its efficacy. Everything is so smooth n it is by far the best period of my career advancement when I wear it.
Brought it for competition last sun (9/8). 4th Placing. Major competition.
Sharing a piece of wat prasart lp thuat nur lang meng that is very rare nowadays. It is brownich in colour n not to confuse with nur khao (white grayish, or white yellowish). The powder is dry with sediment of pidnathang.
This piece is second to nur khao in terms of pricing (assuming similar condition) n equally rare to find. If its condition is better, it might fetch the same price as my nur khao..
For those that know me, I have a soft spot for wat prasart 2506 amulets due to the scale of consecration it had, material used in this batch n masters attended the ceremony..top of the era..
Spent a long time to find one n this piece has 1st placing cert in recent competition. 3rd n 4th placing certs last year. Total 3 certs.
With this, I have almost full range of prasart lp thuat. Haha..